Lechon City, the first and only fast food restaurant which offers delicious organic native lechon baboy and other lechon dishes at an affordable price. Established on 2012 under Medeleon Foods Corporation, owned and managed by Jose Mari Medina.
Among the value meals are the cebu style lechon manok, lechon sisig, crispy binagoongan, classic lechon paksiw, bangus inasal and pork bar-b-que. They also have side dishes that are unique such as lechon lugaw, sinigang na lechon and lechon pancit. Lechon City is also serving lechon rice toppings and per kilo lechon at take-out counters that will be placed at supermarkets, groceries and food court.
On 2013 Lechon City hired GMB Franchise Developers a leading franchise consultancy firm to direct their franchise expansion program. They are a proud member of Association of Filipino Franchisers, Incorporated (AFFI). Lechon City already opened store at SM Mall Hypermarket Pasig near Tiendesitas and soon to open are SM Hypermarket Makati at Buendia and Osmena Highway, SM Hypermarket at the Mall of Asia, Pasay City, and SM Hypermarket North EDSA.
Lechon City are now open for franchise! Be part of their fast growing fast-food store!
To be the number 1 choice among lechon fast-food restaurant, food stalls and food cart in the country serving delicious and affordable Filipino lechon dishes.
- To be the number 1 choice of consumers among all lechon stores.
- To create a great dining and work environment by treating our guests and each employee with warmth, respect and dignity.
- To apply the highest standards of creativity and excellence to the selection of our products, the preparation of our recipes, the delivery of guest service, and the creation of inviting and comfortable restaurants.
- To actively contribute to the betterment of our communities and the quality of life in our neighborhood.
- To excel at all the above and instill from our work the success that fuels our ability to continue the pursuit of these principles.
How to Franchise Lechon City:
GET READY TO OWN THE BEST TASTING LECHON IN THE CITY.
Two franchise models to choose from:
- Full Dine-In Restaurant
- Kiosk/Food Cart
Each serving rich variety of Filipino dishes and of course our specialty Organic Native Lechon Cebu Style. Return on investment, marketing support, exclusive territory, site selection assistance, and hassle free operation are what we offer.
Send us an email of your name, address. preferred franchise model, and area of site of proposed location and we shall get back to you to invite you to attend our “Orientation Day”.
Contact Details of Lechon City:
Mabuhay Mall, NAIA Terminal 1 Complex,
Parañaque City, Philippines
Landline: (02) 566-8556 / (02) 775-9332
Mobile: Smart (0939)222-1188, Globe (0917)255-5595
Website: http://www.lechoncity.com (This link will open on a new window)