Buko Master Foodcart
Buko Master, a new foodcart business conceptualized by Samoza’s Foodcart Franchising (SFF). The company was established in September 2012, to help Filipino people build their own business and providing a good quality service exceeding their clients satisfaction.
SF Franchising will keep growing and improving with the ever increasing market demand through a good comprehensive and systematic both for franchisee and customers. True to the commitment of providing Filipino people a good quality service, foodcart, products and good relation for the franchisee and the company.
To provide excellent product service to our Clients and Consumers with the right product on time. And the key to help Filipino engage to a business without having a hard time decision making in franchising.
To be the best service provider to our clients among Foodcart Franchise Business Industry in the Philippines.
Franchise Package : Php25,000.00
- Foodcart (3.5ft x 2ft x 6ft)
- 1 Heavy Duty Blender
- 1 Cup Puncher
- Measuring Cups
- 1 Pitcher
- 1 Funnel
- Crew Uniform with Logo
- Training & Seminar
- Business Guide
- Free Delivery of Foodcart & Products
- Free Location Assistance
- Free Starting Products (3 kilo of buko, 2 liters of syrup, 2 cans of milk, 30 pcs. bottle of 330ml, 25 pcs. bottle of 350ml, 15 pcs. bottle of 500ml)
NO ROYALTY FEE!
NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
- Dual Concepts - Php35,000.00 (No Hidden Charges)
- Triple Concepts - Php45,000.00 (No Hidden Charges)
- Mall Carts For (Malls) - Php150,000.00 (No Hidden Charges)
- Distributor Packages - Php150, 000.00 (No hidden Charges)
How to Apply:
- Fill up Franchise Application Form
- Pay Franchising Fee ( Cash, Dated Cheque, or Bank Payment )
- Attend Business Orientation & Training (every Saturday at 10am to 12nn)
- Submit a location sketch for your business
- Contract signing ( 3 years contract, renewable )
- Wait for the cart to release then operate.
Samoza’s Foodcart Franchising (SFF)
Land Line: (02) 508-34-29
Mobile: (0946) 483-58-76; (0906) 850-35-36; (0923) 799-36-83