Manong’s Ilocos Empanada
Manong’s Ilocos Empanada is a new foodcart concept introduced to the market by Empeño-Reyes Foods Company Ltd. Manong’s Ilocos Empanada is proudly an authentic Ilocos culinary snack that suites the Filipino taste. Wrapped in classic bright orange thin crispy crust with a tasteful combination of Papaya, Egg and Longganisa fillings paired with the famous “Sukang Iloko”.
Empeño-Reyes Foods Company Ltd. is preparing to bring the street food convenience to the malls which are the modern day’s version of parks where families, friends and colleagues congregate. They believe that there is a big potential in bringing this aspect of Filipino food culture into a much cleaner and modern environment.
Empeño-Reyes Foods Company Ltd. promotes healthy, nutritious and freshly prepared Filipino snacks that can contribute to the food industry. They are committed in providing nutritious Filipino snacks and have plans in having additional food items soon. Consistent to the Company’s vision, this product offering will be another inexpensive yet quality treat for individuals on the go.
- Standard Size Foodcart
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Site Selection and Evaluation Assistance
- Use of Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Equipment List and Specifications
- Initial Inventory Supplies
- Crew Uniform
- Training of Franchisee, Supervisor and Sales Staff
- Marketing, Advertising, Promotional Assistance
- Pre-opening, Opening and Post-opening Assistance
- Assistance on Processing of Business Papers
- Assistance in Hiring and Selection of Crews
- Php500,000.00 worth of Insurance (Mall Package Only)
Required Space : At least 4 – 6 square meter area
Initial Term of the Franchise : Three (3) Years
Subsequent Term : Two (2) renewals of Three (3) years each for a total of Nine (9) Years
Renewal Fee : Php50,000.00
System Advertising Fee : 2% of Gross Sales
Local Advertising Fee : 1% of Gross Sales
NO ROYALTY FEE!!
NO PERCENTAGE ON SALES!!
EMPEÑO-REYES FOODS CO. LTD.
Suite 505, 5th Floor West Trade Center Bldg.
West Avenue, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 441-2651