“With the current economy, how can we create a business opportunity in which the customer can also gain an advantage based on price and quality?” That is the question that inspired creation of BenteSilog.
In 2010, the first Bente Silog was born along the PUP campus in manila. The goal was to provide a uniquely Filipino product that can be available to everyone and anytime. This goal lead us to an opportunity on how can we rejuvenate, modernize and change the way the Filipinos look at an aging food concept, which is the “Tapsilogan”. Armed with this goal and vision, BenteSilog was able to make students along with people around the area with limited budget are able enjoy value for money high quality food products. Thanks to a steady increase in product demand, the company decided to expand by opening a new branch by 2011 and by 2012 due to growing interest from customers and friends the company opened its doors to franchising. Today, BenteSilog branches are scattered within Metro Manila and nearby regions within Luzon.
BENTE ni JUAN, sakto sa BENTE SILOG
- Price: Php350,000.00 - Php450,000.00 (for provincial areas)
- Dine-In Package Area should be 1-20sqm/s.
- Inclusive of 8k worth of stocks, interior, lightings, tarps/menu-boards, griddle, uniforms, trainings and construction.
- Price: Php450,000.00 - Php550,000.00 (for provincial areas)
- Dine-In Package(BIG) Area should be 21-40sqm/s.
- Inclusive of 10k worth of stocks, interior, lightings, tarps/menu-boards, griddle, freezer, uniforms, trainings and construction.
#16 Limay St., Barangka Itaas
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Mobile: (0906)267-7080 / (0998)995-0323