The Pizza Company
The Pizza Company is Thailand’s number one pizza restaurant chain. When it opened in 2001, The Pizza Company was quickly recognized as a one of the pioneers in the Asian food service industry. It introduced a fresh and innovative approach to pizza by offering customers over 20 different delicious toppings that are richer and zestier than the competitor’s, together with a selection of great-tasting cheese blends and inviting appetizers to enhance the total pizza experience.
From the first day that it opened, The Pizza Company has been the market leader in the dine-in, delivery and take-away businesses, with its delicious food and attentive service consistently being recognized by diners as the very best in the market.
The Pizza Company has continued its commitment to customer satisfaction by introducing new innovations, and in 2004 began to expand its franchise internationally. Today it is well on its way to becoming one of Asia’s best known pizza brands.
Now with over 140 company-owned and 80 franchise units in Thailand, China, Cambodia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Jordan. Be the ONE for Philippines!
- Franchise since 2003
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Territory Fees: US$100,000-Us$200,000 ( negotiable)
- Est. Investment per Unit: US$350,000
- Royalties: 6% of gross sls. monthly Franchise Term: tba
- Local Ad fee: 5% of gross sls. monthly
- Store Opening Fees: US$20,000-30,000 per store (Php1.4M estimate)
- Ideal Store Size: 200-250m2
- Required locations: City-center, shopping malls and busy commercial areas
- Master Franchisee is required to develop 25 stores in 5 years
U-FRANCHISE Sales and Management, Inc.
Unit 2807 Jolibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: (02) 634-3717 and 634-0586
Fax: (02) 635-6005
Mobile: (+63) 9178816999, (+63) 9209830247
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org