Uload is a new Digital E-load Vending Machine concept introduced to the market by Mindmap Commtech Inc., a local joint venture with FORTH Corp. Public Company Limited (Thailand). Uload Digital E-Loading is designed to be a unmanned and operational at 24/7. It uses the latest GPRS technology to ensure fast and efficient Eload to its end users. With a 7″ LCD touch screen, this e-loading machine has a small footprint and accepts both coins and paper bills. Uload is an ALL-IN-ONE Eloading machine and connected to all 3 Cellphone Companies.
Forth Corp. was established in 1989 under the name of “Genius Communication System Company Limited” , has a registered capital of over 1 Million Baht. The company has extensive research in development and the manufacture of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) under the trademark of FORTH. In 2005, the company became public and was registered under the name of “Forth Corporation Public Company Limited” (FORTH).
How to Franchise Uload:
Franchise Package : Php28,000.00
- Franchise Fee: Php8,000.00
- Inventory Wallet: Php10,000.00 (Refundable)
- Security Deposit: Php10,000.00 (Refundable)
- Duration: Three (3) years
Uload Franchise Package Inclusive of:
- Use of trade name and logo
- Usage rights of the machine
- Customer support system
- Technical training for basic in-house servicing
Steps to start your own ULOAD Business:
- Look for a good location/s to install ULOAD.
- Fill-up and submit Application Information Sheet (AIS) to email@example.com (Manila area) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Provincial area). Do not forget to include your contact information.
- Once your Commitment Application Sheet (CIS) is reviewed and approved, a statement of account will be issued to you.
- Pay Franchise Fee by following instructions in statement of account.
- Fill-up and submit Franchise Contract & Certificate of Registration ( if a business) or TIN (if individual).
- Attend ULOAD Franchise Technical Training.
- Pick-up your ULOAD or schedule deployment. If you choose to schedule your deployment with us, make sure that you and your representative are available during the said day to assist in pinpointing exact deployment area. If you choose to pick-up your ULOAD Franchise, do not forget to submit a picture of your ULOAD machine after it has been installed by e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact Details of Uload:
Mindmap Commtech Inc.
7748-A St. Paul Road, San Antonio Village
Makati City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 895-9935, (02) 890-3907, (02) 890-3794
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (MANILA) , email@example.com (PROVINCIAL)
Website: http://www.uload.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)