Tusok Tusok is a new food cart business offering one of the famous Filipino favorites street food, the fried isaw. It was owned and managed by Macho de Leon and was first started on June 18, 2010 at the MRT Cubao Station. A phenomenal sight at MRT-Cubao when the line of customers at Tusok2 was longer than the MRT Ticketing Line.
Tusok2 was conceptualized sometime in 2009, when a stick of isaw bought from the friendly ihaw vendor was accidentally reheated in cooking oil. Viola, yummy fried isaw!
Flashback of nostalgic after-school-merienda-activities such as eating singkamas with spicy bagoong, ice scramble with over flowing powdered milk, and skewering fishballs while hearing pretty girls speaking in taglish: “Manong can I make tusok-tusok the fishballs!” Hence the brand name “Tusok-Tusok ”.
Tusok2 main products are Crispy Fried Isaw ng Manok, Fried Mags, Fried Isaw ng Baboy with Bulaklak on stick, Fried Betamax, Fried Butchi, Fried Helmet, Fried Adidas and their very own Isaw Sisig and Lechon Sisig with Rice.
Tusok2 – the original Fried Isaw is now open for Franchising.
To bring their very own street foods to a higher level and widen the consumers of Filipino Street food delicacies.
For franchising inquiries, contact:
TUSOK2 – The Original Fried Isaw
Mobile: (0917)881-1241 / (0922)836-1241
Website: http://www.tusok2.com (This link will open on a new window)
Basics of Franchising Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw
Benefits of Franchising Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw.
4. Check if Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Tusok2 – The Original Fried Isaw franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.