Buko-Juan, one of the food cart products introduced to the market by Metro Foodcart Business Corporation. The company was started September 2000 and was founded by a young entrepreneur who aims to help aspiring entrepreneurs to make dream business simply possible with the different levels of franchise one can choose from.
MFB are focused on building businesses for Filipinos worldwide. We intend to provide business opportunities for everyone and educate in the area of operating a successful and thriving enterprise.
With our changing world, MFB understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We are focused on the needs of the consumers, customers and franchise partners. We believed that we should be insatiably curious to remain competitive in the market.
For more than 11 years in business, MFB operates foodcarts, kiosk and stalls in prime areas of Malls, Supermarkets, Commercial areas, LRT stations, Universities and Schools nationwide. Widely supported by complete and efficient manpower, we value the essence of Franchisor – Franchisee relationship.
Franchise Fee : Call
- Use of trade name and logo
- Use of operational business System
- Heavy duty foodcart with built in cabinets
- Complete Equipments
- Complete Utensils
- Opening tarpaulin with stand
- Opening flyers
- FREE stocks worth Php4000.00
- 2 sets of uniform with sunvisor
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
- Free Business Franchise Orientation “How to start a Franchise Business”
- Dry run assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Training & Product Orientation of Service Crew with Franchisee
- Free delivery of franchise package within Metro Manila
Terms : 3 Years and 15 Days
NO Royalty Fee or NO Profit Sharing
NON Networking Business
NO Hidden Charges
METRO FOODCART BUSINESS CORPORATION
Unit 602, AIC Burgundy Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines ( back of Robinsons Galleria Near POEA Edsa)
Tel. Nos. : (632) 901-1707; (632) 901-1703; (632) 901-1709; (632) 901-1730