Botikang Pinoy is the new player on the retail industry offering both branded and generic, FDA-approved high quality and safe medicines at affordable prices. Botikang Pinoy is also engaged in the retail of medical supplies, devices and disposables and light medical equipment; galenicals; personal care and cosmetics; food supplements and nutritional and other consumer products.
Botikang Pinoy had uniquely positioned itself as a 24-hour drugstore chain in the vicinity of hospitals, particularly government medical centers nationwide. The lack of sufficient supply of drugs and medicines and medical supplies in government hospitals provides enormous opportunity for Botikang Pinoy to advance its core strength the life-saving drugs, intravenous fluids and medical supplies.
Botikang Pinoy is now serving the public in its first three branches: at Sir Tomas Bldg., Matalino cor. Matatag St., East Ave., Quezon City (near Philippine Heart Center), in Pineda St., Bagong Ilog, Pasig City (across Rizal Medical Center), and along V. Luna Road, Barangay Pinyahan, Quezon City (across V. Luna General Hospital). A total of 100 branches will open nationwide by 2011. All outlets will be near hospitals and open 24/7.
How to Franchise Botikang Pinoy:
- Botikang Pinoy offers unit franchises for the development end operation of a Botikang Pinoy outlet.
- The total estimated turnkey investment cost for a community-based drugstore franchise is about Php1 Million to Php1.3 Million for a Botikang Pinoy outlet that is 15 to 20 square meters in size, including the initial franchise fee of Php250,000. Hospital-based drugstore franchise is also available.
- The franchise fee entitles you to continued use of the Botikang Pinoy name and trademarks and access to our operating system.
- The continuing services, or “royalty,” fee is equal to 1% of the gross sales derived from the franchised business. This fee entitles you to ongoing business development, consulting, and other benefits that come with being a part of the Botikang Pinoy franchisee network.
- The term of the franchise agreement is four (4) years renewable twice, for a total of twelve (12) years.
Contact Details of Botikang Pinoy:
BOTIKANG PINOY, INC.
Unit 2501 25th Floor, East Tower
PSE Center, Exchange Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Contact Person: Elisa Santos-Castro
Phone: (02) 638-6808 / (02) 683-0053
Fax: (+632) 477-4661
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.botikangpinoy.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)