ElarZ Lechon history begun in 1941 in Montalban, Rizal. It was started as a small business engaging in hog-raising to produce pork meat for public markets by couple of Jose and Leonor Lontoc. In 1960, the couple coined the name for their enterprise by getting the initials of their surnames, “L” and “R,” and turning it into a word, thus ELAR was born.
Through the years, Jose and Leonor perfected the roasting of the lechon aided by their love of cooking. So in 1972, they formalized Elar’s Lechon which promised the best-tasting lechon to its growing customer base.
As Elar Lechon grew, Jose and Leonor’s daughter, Melinda Lontoc Zalamea, joined the family business and helped run the daily operations of the farm and Elar’s Lechon. It wasn’t long before Melinda’s sons, Manjo and Manric, also joined the business started by their Lolo and Lola, and learned the ins and outs of the piggery and the lechon business.
With the death of Leonor in 1997, and also of Jose and Melinda in 2000, Manjo and Manric ventured out on their own in 2001 to continue their grandparents’ and their mother’s legacy. They formed ElarZlechon to carry on the tradition of providing customers the best-tasting lechon.
Today, ElarZlechon looks toward the future and expand beyond just the lechon, providing catering services, establishing more branches, stepping into franchising, among other plans.
ElarZlechon are now franchising! Having an ElarZLechon franchise may just be the right thing for you. They are the only food store that has lechon roasting on-site to serve hot, freshly-cooked lechon all the time. With their patented Rotisserie, your store is capable of simultaneously cooking multiple lechons during a scheduled time period.
How to Franchise ElarZ Lechon:
KIOSK Franchise Package : Php750,00.00
- Franchise Fee: Php200,000.00
- Direct Investment: Php450,000.00
- Variable Investment: Php100,000.00
ElarZ Lechon Franchise Inclusions:
- Right to use all trademarks/logos/brandnames
- Demographics and Psychographics Feasibility study
- Site Selection Assistance
- Training & Development
- Turn-key package of elarZ Kiosk
- Supplies, Equipment, Tools & Packaging
- First 2-months- Full-operations Assistance
- Kiosk Marketing Programs
- Full-time Management of Operations
- Efficient & Effective Operations Systems & Standards
- Leadership of the brand for over 40 years
- Assured return of Investment (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM)
- Reliable Management Team
- Zero-worry in managing the business
Contact Details of ElarZ Lechon:
20 Speaker Perez St., Bgy. Lourdes,
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 742-2118, 416-3067, 412-0739
Fax: (02) 559-1756
Website: http://www.elarzlechon.com (This link will open on a new window)