BIBINGKINITAN, the Philippines’ leading and biggest bibingka and coffee chain popularized by its variety of soft and moist bibingka (rice cake) and 100% Barako (Philippine Liberica) Coffee, which is characterized by its full and strong flavor.
Established in 2006, Bibingkinitan had evolved from a brand-new player in this category into the market leader within five (5) years, in terms of revenues, market share, and market presence with a store network of over 200 in key cities and towns nationwide.
In a time of popular burgers joints and doughnuts chains, Bibingkinitan has initiated renewed interest over Filipino delicacies thru an aggressive expansion program, as seen thru the very warm reception of its products whether in highly urbanized cities, or in rural areas.
To date, Bibingkinitan is currently negotiating to open their first offshore branch in Jakarta, Indonesia targeting the mainstream market, not just Filipinos. This is the first step in Bibingkinitan’s long-term goal of making Filipinos proud by introducing Philippine delicacies to the world.
- Franchise Fee : Php200,000.00
- Equipment : Php200,000.00
- Estimated Renovation : Php300,000.00 to Php500,000.00 (depending on Size)
- Security Deposit : Php100,000.00
- Estimated Total Investment : Php500,000.00 to Php1.5 Million
- Space Requirement : 20 to 50 Square Meters
- Preferred Areas : Malls, Hospitals, Offices, Gas Stations, Free Standing Roadside Areas
- Royalties : No Royalties
- Advertising Fees : 2% of Gross Sales
Inclusion of the Bibingkinitan Franchise Package
- Complete Set-up of Bibingkinitan Cart, Signages, Bibingka Oven, Freezer
- Assistance for Site Evaluation
- Fifteen (15) Days of Classroom and Hands-on Staff Training
- Staff Uniforms (for 2 only)
- Opening Day Assistance
- On-going Operations and Marketing Support
- Continuous Research and Development
Advantages of being a Bibingkinitan Franchisee
- High-Profit Margin
- Simple and Systematic Operations
- Strong Brand Recall throughout the Philippines
- Nationwide Advertising Support thru Print, TV, Radio Ads
2nd Floor UNIOIL Center
Commerce corner Acacia Ave,
Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa City,
Metro Manila, Philippines
Trunkline: (+632) 846-4646
Fax: (+632) 809-0884