Gruppo Barbero Manila
Gruppo Barbero Manila was first started in Tomas Morato in Quezon City. It was owned and operated by “Robinhood” lawyer to the masses and defender of the stars, Atty. AGA (Antonio G. Arellano) and his son, “boy next door” heartthrob, Drew Arellano.
Gruppo Barbero Manila offers a complete line of very affordable grooming and pampering services for men and women. Because of its consistent quality service and its very wholesome, clean, unintimidating and nationalistic inspired image, Gruppo Barbero Manila is like a haven away from home where customers can comfortably relax. Free freshly-brewed coffee, iced tea and wi-fi connection are just among the many value added services that clients may also enjoy!
The consistency in which quality services at Gruppo Barbero Manila are rendered coupled with superior value is certainly one of the reasons for its success. With this winning formula and interplay of people in the barbershop, it is without a doubt establishing itself as the “Home of Your Most Trusted Barbers”.
Gruppo Barbero Manila is now open the business for franchising. Currently, there are franchise branches located in Makati (Pasong Tamo Ext.), Pasig (Ortigas Center) and Sucat (BF Homes).
Total Capital Investment : Php2.35 Million (estimated)
- For a twelve-seat (about 80 sqm) Gruppo Barbero Manila shop
- Total capital investment is directly proportional to the size of the shop.
- Minimum size required must be able to house eight (8) seats.
This is inclusive of the following:
- Franchise fee payment of Php550,000.00
- Advance rent
- Hiring and training of initial company staff & service crew
- Fabrication of signage/s, counter and other hardware
- Procurement of shop equipments and initial supplies
- Budget for marketing efforts and collaterals
- Business permits and other applications
Return on investment (ROI) will depend on several key factors which will be discussed to the
applicant in the course of franchise application.
GRUPPO BARBERO MANILA
288 FC Building, Tomas Morato
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Judell Cruz
Tel: (02) 924-0694, (02) 426-4012
Mobile: (0922) 847-8776