Ngohiong Express is an original Cebu-home-grown fast food business offering half-cook ngohiong and frozen siomai for pasalubong or for business. They also offer a variety of tapsilog meals bringing tapsilog to the next level. Ngohiong Express strive to offer you delicious yet affordable meals.
Ngohiong Express offers a dealership food cart package – a turn-key food cart business that let’s you become a business owner in less than a week with a capital of less than 45K. No royalty fees, no hassle restrictions – Just plain and simple common sense business.
For franchising inquiry, contact:
626 Tres De Abril, Labangon,
Cebu City, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Adrian Lee
Telephone No. : (032) 412-7823 / (032) 262 4557
Email Address: email@example.com
Basics of Franchising Ngohiong Express Fastfood
Benefits of Franchising Ngohiong Express Fastfood
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Ngohiong Express Fastfood is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Ngohiong Express Fastfood.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Ngohiong Express Fastfood
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Ngohiong Express Fastfood franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Ngohiong Express Fastfood.
4. Check if Ngohiong Express Fastfood franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Ngohiong Express Fastfood franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.