Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro was a product of Anakciano Inc. offering sweet, mouth-watering smell and cooked to tenderness lechon manok or roasted chicken that captured the Pinoy palate by storm. Anakciano, Inc. has its commercial farms as well as contract farms to provide the birds needed to supply its business.
Anakciano Inc. was founded by Peter Unabia or simply Pedro to his friends. In 1992, Peter sought the help of his brothers particularly Nieto Unabia, to put up a small road-side roasted chicken outlet in which he named Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro. Banking on his brother’s prowess in cooking and his own talent in management, Peter persevered in making that small chicken stand his ladder to success. His businesses include Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr Pedro, Manok Pinoy and Fido Prito Fried Chicken which has found good market in Cebu and Manila.
Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro roasted chicken quickly charmed the taste buds of Filipinos and from its first outlet, it now has more than 300 outlets scattered around Metro Manila and key cities nationwide. Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro has taken a giant stride to culinary fame and fortune.
Contact Details of Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro:
3708 Las Piedras St., Kauswagan
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental,
Mobile : (+63916)345-9265
Basics of Franchising Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro
Benefits of Franchising Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro.
4. Check if Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Ang Lechon Manok ni Sr. Pedro franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.