Kuya’s Special Lumpiang Sariwa is the first line of product introduced to the market by Empeño-Reyes Foods Company Limited. It introduces nutritious, tasteful and quality Lumpiang Sariwa that gives the customers value for their money. Their ingredients were selected meticulously to ensure that consumers enjoy freshness and wellness in every item they buy. The all-vegetable creations are tasteful offers that can also serve as vegetarian options.
Empeño-Reyes Foods Company Limited promotes healthy, nutritious and freshly prepared Filipino snacks that can contribute to the food industry. The company aim to promote awareness for every Filipino a healthy eating practice without sacrificing the taste. They carefully prepare their snack products using well-selected ingredients and deliver the food directly to Manila offices, work places and other costumers. Under the trade name “ Kuya’s specials “ their healthy varied food preparations can be enjoyed even by people on the go. Their food delivery strategy is also adaptable to the demands and needs of the target market, thus the current move towards making their product available through food kiosks along more convenient locations.
While ensuring costumer satisfaction, the company adherence to good business practices also facilitates job generation and more opportunity to contribute meaningfully to community health activities. This is their motivation for progressive growth – healthy business, healthy people for the national economy.
Total Franchise Investment : Php230,000.00
- Standard size Food Cart
- Business Start-Up
- Assistance Site Selection and Evaluation Assistance
- Right to use our Trademark, Name and Logo
- Equipment Lists and Specifications
- Initial Inventory/Supplies worth Php 10,000
- Two (2) Sets of Fashionable Uniform
- Training of Service Crew for Three (3) Days
- Continues Operational Support
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotional Assistance
- Pre-Opening, Opening and Post-Opening Assistance
- Assistance on Processing of Business Papers
- Assistance in Hiring and Selection of Service Crew
- P500,000 worth of Fire and Comprehensive General Liability Insurance
Initial Term of the Franchise: Three (3) Years
Subsequent Term: Two (2) renewals of Three (3) years each for a total of Nine (9) Years
Renewal Fee: Php50,000.00
System Advertising Fee: 2% of Gross Sales
Local Advertising Fee: 1% of Gross Sales
NO ROYALTY FEE!!
NO PERCENTAGE ON SALES!!
EMPEÑO-REYES FOODS CO. LTD.
Suite 503-504 West Trade Center,
132 West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Trunklines: (02) 921-9474 / (02) 921-9476
Telefax: (02) 441-2651