Juice Avenue, one of the popular food cart business conceptualized by FRUITAS Group of Companies. Juice Avenue was established in September 26, 2004. It is a unique smoothies bar that serves special blends of freshly picked fruits straight from the farm mixed with either vanilla ice cream or fresh milk. Each smoothie represents a place where each flavor was inspired from. Places such as 5th Avenue in New York and Calle Escolta in Manila.
FRUITAS Group of Companies is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization.
Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, and 7107 Halo Halo Islands. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages.
Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.
How to Franchise Juice Avenue:
Franchise Package : Call
Juice Avenue Basic Package Inclusions:
- Use of propriety marks and trade name
- Complete business permits and documents processing and assistance
- Franchisee orientation with comprehensive franchise manual kit
- Standard cart (3-4 sqm.) or counter (not more than 6 sqm.)
- Basic equipment, wares and utensils
- Initial inventory (good for 2 to 3 days)
- Free manpower assistance: Sourcing, hiring and orientation of crew, 10 days training at training sites; and 2 sets of uniform (6 polo shirts, 4 aprons, 2 visors, 2 hairnets)
- Marketing materials (balloons, flyers, tarpaulin, menu, loyalty card, etc.)
- Grand opening assistance
- Quality brands and proven business concepts, well known nationwide.
- Proud member of Philippine Franchise Association (PFA)
- Proud member of Association of Filipino Franchisers, Inc. (AFFI)
- Accredited best-list franchise by BPI Family Ka-Negosyo program ( http://www.kanegosyo.com.ph/assets/uploads/fruitas.pdf )
- No Royalty Fee
- Steady availability and quality of supplies, equipped with own commissary
- Reliable franchise team support
- Outstanding Logistics Support, more than 30 deliver vehicles, effective delivery system, 3-4 times a week & no minimum order.
- Dynamic Product Development Support
- Strong media advertisement campaign
Contact Details of Juice Avenue:
FRUITAS GROUP OF COMPANIES
68 Data St. corner Cordillera St.,
Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (632) 330-2889
Website: http://www.fruitasgroup.com (This link will open on a new window)