Army Navy is a quick-service restaurant established in Tagaytay City in March of 2009 specializing in a unique burger and burrito concept. In less than two weeks, the Army Navy Burger and Burrito’s second branch just opened in Glorietta 5. Among their offerings are pure beef Burger, Burrito, Soft Taco, Quesadilla, Fearless Fried Chicken, Querida Mia, Starving Sailor Sandwich, LiberTea, Milkshake and more.
The famous Bully Boy Burger of Army Navy is the most favorite, a three quarter pound natural beef patties, topped with fresh crispy lettuce, tomato slice and onions, mayo and ketchup on toasted Sesame Seed Kaiser Bun which was conceived to feed a battalion!
For franchising inquiry, Contact:
Army Navy Central Headquarters
Phone: (+632) 407-3181
Telefax: (+632) 403-2891
Website: http://www.armynavyburgerburrito.com (This link will open on a new window)
Basics of Franchising Army Navy Burger and Burrito
Benefits of Franchising Army Navy Burger and Burrito
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Army Navy Burger and Burrito is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Army Navy Burger and Burrito.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
What to consider when franchising Army Navy Burger and Burrito
1. Make sure that you really want to own this franchise and this will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Army Navy Burger and Burrito franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Army Navy Burger and Burrito.
4. Check if Army Navy Burger and Burrito franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Army Navy Burger and Burrito franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.