Botika Ng Bayan Express
Botika ng Bayan was launched in 2004 by PITC Pharma Inc. (PPI) in coordination with the Department of Health and the Bureau of Food and Drugs. Through the program, qualified privately-operated drug retail outlets nationwide comprise the sales and distribution network for low priced, high quality medicines. The Botika ng Bayan seal is the mark of guaranteed quality and affordable prices.
Unlike big drug store chains, small drug stores or botikas are more effective retailers of cheap medicines since their presence extends all the way to the barangay level nationwide, which could not be said of their giant counterparts.
Botika ng Bayan, are not just making medicines more affordable, the program also creates more jobs, more opportunities for Filipinos.
Today, PITC Pharma, Inc. is launching Botika Ng Bayan Express. It is an extension of Botika Ng Bayan drugstores to make more affordable quality medicines accessible to all Filipinos.
Who Are Eligible Applicants?
- Individuals or groups like cooperatives, associations and organizations, with stores such as sari-sari stores, groceries, convenience stores, supermarkets, canteens, restaurants, novelty shops, variety stores and other stores where consumer traffic is good. The store must be in operation for Six (6) months.
- Willing to pay the accreditation investment of:
- Php30,000.00 (package) for initial medicine stocks, one medicine display cabinet with sticker, one tarpaulin signage, training and training materials.
- Php1,000.00 accreditation fee good for Two (2) years. Annual renewal fee is only Php500.00
Other Pre-qualification Requirements
- Any of the following business registrations:
- Business Registration Certificate issued by the Department of Trade & Industry
- Registration Certificate issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- CDA Registration Certificate
- Mayor’s or Barangay Business Permit
- Good store location. Site map must be submitted with the accomplished application form.
- Store space that can accommodate the PPI-supplied medicine display cabinet and signage.
- Willing to undergo basic training to be conducted by the CHD and/or PPI (under the supervision of a CHD authorized representative).
- Can comply with the DOH and FDA requirements for the issuance of a License To Operate (LTO).
PITC Pharma , Inc. (PPI) – Botika ng Bayan
G/F Orient Mansion Building
118 Tordesillas Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Tel: (02) 496-6957 to 59
Telefax No.: (02) 840-1123