Magnolia Chicken Station was one of the business opportunities offered by San Miguel Corporation’s Magnolia Inc. which spearheaded some of the best power brands like Magnolia, Star and Dari Creme.
Through generations, they have earned your trust on the product quality and service that has created a base of loyal consumers.
Today, they bring you a wide variety of products and turn ordinary food into tasty delights. There’s only one name to look for… A name synonymous to good taste. So you’re sure to get the highest level of quality and satisfaction, Making every meal a delight.
The Magnolia Chicken Station Franchise is NOW included in the franchise package of Monterey Meatshop Plus.
How to Franchise Magnolia Chicken Station:
Estimated Initial Investment : Approximately Php1.2 Million to Php3 Million, depending on the size of the meat shop
- Franchise Fee = Php336,000.00
- Construction = Php800,000.00
- Equipment & Supplies = Php1,900,000.00
- Merchandising Materials = Php20,000.00
- Meat Inventory= variable
- Royalty Fee = 2% of monthly purchase
- Advertising Fee = 1% of monthly purchase
- For interested franchisees, submit a letter of intent to San Miguel Foods Inc. Kindly include the area/location you are interested in. For site owners who are interested to have their commercial space leased, submit a proposal with the complete address and sketch of the exact location of the proposed site.
- Interested franchisee will accomplish & submit the application form for evaluation and screening.
- The site will undergo trade area survey and computation of site potential , and is subject for approval by Monterey Management.
- Applicant makes a presentation of the business plan to our Franchisee Selection Panel as part of the screening process.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement upon approval of application
- Plan & implement activities for development
- Attend the training (Monterey Meatshop School).
- Organize Branch Opening
- Monterey fresh pork and beef products
- Monterey Ready-to-Cook Meats
- Magnolia Chicken Station Products
- Magnolia Brown Eggs
- Magnolia Milk, Butter, Cheese & Cooking Oil
- Purefoods selected cold cuts and canned goods
- other selected San Miguel products
- Store design
- Monterey Signages
- Training of franchisee and crew
- Operations support
- Marketing Support
- For Stand Alone Neighborhood Meat Plus, minimum floor space of 30 square meters with a frontage of at least 5 meters.
- For Wet Market areas, approximately, 24-40 square meters with a frontage of at least 4 meters.
Contact Details of Magnolia Chicken Station:
San Miguel Foods, Inc.
17F JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunklines: (02) 702-5000
Telephone Number: (02) 702-5386 / 702-5569
Fax Number: (632) 637-3784
Mobile: (0917)898-5363 (Mr. Bernie Suiza – Business Development Head)
Website: http://magnoliachicken.com (This link will open on a new window)