CDO was all started as a hobby in 1975 by Mrs. Corazon Dayro Ong. Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit inspired her to prepare food products and sell them to a steady and growing clientele. Hence, what began in 1975 has now flourished into CDO-Foodsphere, Inc.
After 30 years, CDO Karne Norte, CDO Bibbo! Hotdog, CDO Meat Loaf, CDO Hamburger Patties, CDO Holiday Ham are just a few of the named brands enjoyed by the Filipino family.
CDO Products go through a rigorous procedure from selecting and safekeeping of high quality & fresh raw materials, efficiently processing it with the use of the best manufacturing equipment, up to strict inspection of the products guided by extensive safety protocols and quality control measures.
The food company is forging ahead, blooming into a full-grown food manufacturing company and making waves in the Philippine market. To date, CDO-Foodsphere’s product development and strategies have elevated its reputation to a household name.
It is the food company that understands the discriminating taste of the Filipino.
CDO NEGOSYO KO PROGRAM
- Food Carts – This is for selling CDO products on-stick, in a bun or with rice. This is perfect for entrepreneurs with locations near the schools, busy streets, bus terminals or any place with high foot traffic.
- Griddle – This is for cooking any CDO Products on-stick, in a bun or with rice. This is perfect for entrepreneurs with locations near the schools, busy streets, bus terminals or any place with high foot traffic.
- Home selling – This is selling CDO products in residential areas. This is perfect for housewives that want to have their own business at their own homes.
In this type of program, the person who availed any of the three items included to put-up a Footlong Stand will be subjected to a monthly Value target of assorted CDO Products. Below is the monthly Value target scheme.
- 1st Month – Php12,000.00
- 2nd Month – Php24,000.00
- 3rd Month – Php32,000.00
- Succeeding Months – Php40,000.00
- 1st Month – Php6,000.00
- 2nd Month – Php12,000.00
- 3rd Month – Php16,000.00
- Succeeding Months – Php20,000.00
- 1st Month – Php3,000.00
- 2nd Month – Php6,000.00
- 3rd Month – Php8,000.00
- Succeeding Months – Php10,000.00
In this type of program, person who availed any of the three items included to put-up a Footlong Stand will be subjected for a monthly amortization in cash which will be collected by authorized CDO Sales Representatives or any duly recognized Distributors of CDO Foodsphere Inc. as monthly payment. Below is the monthly cash amortization.
- 12 Months to Pay
- Monthly Payments – Php1,630.00
- 9 Months to Pay
- Monthly Payments – Php1,457.00
- 3 Months to Pay
- Monthly Payments – Php1,050.00
Any Individual and existing foodcart owners can avail the CDO Negosyo Ko Package as long as they are willing to invest time and money to the business, have entrepreneurial spirit and are committed in pushing CDO products.
An application form will be given to the interested customers for screening. This will check the capability of the customer in running a business.
- A CDO customer need not pay for any of the CDO Negosyo Ko Package mentioned above. These will be loaned to the CDO customers free of charge as long as they can pay the monthly amortization or hit their monthly volume target.
- A CDO customer can still have a business even if they can’t afford the targets. They can start a small home selling or food cart business using their own freezers and cooking utensils at home. They can also avail the Rent-to-Own Program.
CDO Main Office
560 West Service Road
Paso de Blas, Valenzuela City
Telephone: (632) 294-1111 or (632) 588-5900
Local 215 – 221, 223 – 228
Fax: (02) 294-1016; (02) 294-0193
Website: http://www.cdo.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)