Tapa King was first established in June 1987 as a “hole in the wall” operations in the business district of Makati City. Immediately Tapa King found its niche – the office workers who came for a quick and affordable meal yet delicious and extremely satisfying. Tapa King was likewise doing brisk business in delivering to buildings in Makati and nearby areas which later proved to be a major player in Tapa King’s business.
A decade after 1997, Tapa King’s one-store “hole in the wall” operations grew to 14 company-owned stores and the year marked the start of Tapa King’s franchising operations.
True to its commitment to quality – “Quality in our products, quality in our service and quality in our way”, Tapa King continues to grow. As of August 2008, Tapa King has 35 stores.
How to Franchise Tapa King:
Tapa King started its franchise operations in 1997 and since then has relied on its franchise, our Owner/Operators, to play a major role in the Team’s success. Tapa King remains committed to franchising as a predominant way of doing business.
- We are actively seeking highly qualified business people to join their Team as Owners/Operators.
- Owning a Tapa King quick service restaurant [QSR] is a tremendous opportunity that is affordable. They are seeking individuals with significant business experience who have successfully owned or managed multiple business units or have lead multiple departments, and who have significant financial resource.
- We are a family of over 30 Owner/Operators passionate about satisfying their customers, growing their business, making money and having fun.
Tapa King Franchise Package
- Franchise Fee : Php800,000.00
- Security Deposit : Php400,000.00
- Engineering Fee : Php85,000.00
- Royalty Fee : 5%
- Marketing Support : 2%
- Minimum Floor Area : 120 sqm.
- Projected ROI : 18 to 36 mos.
- Term : 5 years
Steps in Franchising Tapa King
Step 1 – Franchise Applicant
1. Submit Letter Of Intent (LOI) by faxing (5386892) or emailing a Letter Of Intent at Email add firstname.lastname@example.org. Address Letter Of Intent to:
JULIUS R. MAGALLANES JR.
President & COO
Tapa King, Inc.
Special Economic Zone
Note: Letter Of Intent must contain the following:
Interest to put up a Tapa King Franchise Store Proposed site, inclusive of complete address and location map. Please indicate floor area and lease offer. CV of Managing Director with colored 2X2 ID photo.
Tapa King – will do the following:
- Discuss with you the Tapa King Franchise Package
- Assessment of the proposed site.
Step 2 – Tapa King and Applicant
If approved, an approval letter will be sent and a meeting will be scheduled to discuss all details and requirements for the new Tapa King outlet.
Contact Details of Tapa King:
TAPA KING HEAD OFFICE
#13 Ano 96 Street, Brgy. Hagdang Bato,
Libis, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Tel. No: (+632) 531-2850
Fax No: (+632) 534–6892
Website: http://www.tapaking.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)