Kopi Roti Coffee Shop
Kopi Roti is an exciting new concept in the art of enjoying coffee blended to perfection. The Kopi Roti concept began in Singapore many years ago when Kopi Tiams – the Malay word for coffee shop – started catering to a very demanding clientele, locals who knew how coffee should be blended the Asian way and who demanded nothing but the best at a reasonable cost.
Kopi Roti coffee beans are roasted with special recipe in traditional Hainanese style. They brew their coffee using the Singaporean tradition served with sweet milk. For their tea, they only use quality Ceylon tea leaves, which are then brewed the traditional way, as well.
As with any good cup of coffee, also comes a tasty morsel, and so each Kopi Roti cup of coffee is offered with a selection of appetizers that are also varied and delightful – each with its own distinctive Asian flavor.
Kopi Roti’s value proposition to its clients is fantastic taste, shared memories, and a unique dining experience – all at a reasonable cost.
1. Who can get a Franchise?
Franchises are awarded on a first come first served basis, but the selection criteria will be based on but not limited to the following factors:
- Applicants who can demonstrate a track record of a successful business and professional career.
- Applicants with entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed;
- Applicants are expected to have integrity and be motivated to succeed in operating an entrepreneurial venture;
- Applicants must be willing to devote full time and best efforts as an on-premise franchisee.
2. How do we apply for a franchise?
To begin the process, you must submit the following:
- Letter of Intent
- Accomplished Franchise Application Form
3. How long will it take to get started?
Once your application is approved, the rest is a matter of execution. From finding a location, getting permits, signing leases and getting the construction done are all tasks that require attention and perseverance. In general, a Kopi Roti franchise can be operational within 90 days upon approval.
4. Will Kopi Roti help in getting started?
Kopi Roti will provide guidance and assistance at various steps along the way, including but not limited to making sure that the store layout and other brand related items are executed as required, training of staffs, signage materials, site plan approvals and construction related services.
5. What can we expect as a franchisee?
- Use of logo and trademark
- Site verification and assessment
- Design layout assistance
- Classroom and On-site Training
- Pre-opening assistance
- On-going operational and marketing support
6. From whom can the equipment be purchased?
Kopi Roti will provide most of the Store and Kitchen supplies, equipment and furniture.
7. How do I get products to maintain my business?
Once the business is operational, Kopi Roti will supply on a replenishment cycle all the products necessary to provide good and timely service to your customers.
8. How long does my franchise last?
The Franchise Agreement is good for five (5) years.
Kopi Roti Inc.
226 Katipunan Avenue, Blue Ridge A,
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: (632) 439-5471
TeleFax: (632) 439-1545