Tokyo Tokyo Restaurant
TOKYO TOKYO was first established in 1985 with its first branch in Quad Carpark, Makati City. It is the No.1 Japanese fast food restaurant in the Philippines . After two decades, Tokyo Tokyo has become a household name with over 60 branches in Metro Manila and the highly urbanized cities in Luzon .
TOKYO TOKYO has become synonymous with quality and affordable meals such as its bestsellers – PORK TONKATSU, SHRIMP TEMPURA, BEEF MISONO and of course, the first in the market, RED ICED TEA. Tokyo Tokyo’s SUMO MEALS and SUMO REMIX MEALS are big enough for two at very reasonable prices.
In 2007, Tokyo Tokyo also opened its doors for franchising. Tokyo Tokyo Circle provides you with the opportunity of being part of the Tokyo Tokyo family. By being an owner of your Tokyo Tokyo Restaurant, you not only become part of our Circle, you also open the door to an exciting entrepreneurial future with the number one Japanese QSR chain in the Philippines. Upon opening their franchise doors by joining the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), they have received eight new member stores in their Circle with hundreds more knocking with the hope of gaining the benefit of their franchise philosophy.
Franchise opportunities are now available for interested investors and potential restaurant franchisees. They are looking for franchisees with available ideal sites in the key cities of the Luzon area, primarily in Northern Luzon (Baguio, Pangasinan, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Bulacan, Olongapo, Bataan) and the Southern Tagalog region (Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Quezon, Rizal). In a few more months, they would be opening their doors to franchising in the Cebu City.
Franchise Fee : Php1.2 Million
- Use of Tokyo Tokyo trademark, name and logo
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Site selection and evaluation
- Architectural / Store design and construction assistance through Tokyo Tokyo’s official contractor
- Comprehensive franchisee operations manual
- Training on Japanese fast food management, operations and services, customer service, TQM, systems, and other practiced management principles
- Guidance and training on a user-friendly POS system
- Guidance on operation and sales performance reporting
- Aggressive system-wide advertising and promotion assistance
- Access to Tokyo Tokyo’s commissary facilities, products and services
- Grand opening assistance
- Continued support and business development consultancy to address daily store operations issues and peak performance maintenance at all times
- The chance of owning the leading Japanese restaurant in the country.
- Low investment cost.
- Competitive Return On Investment.
- Whole Year Advertising Campaign and Marketing Support.
- 25 years of service excellence as a leading player in the industry.
Total Investment Package : usually ranges from between Php 8Million to Php 9Million
Required Space : minimum of 120 sqm strategically located in a high traffic area.
Tokyo Tokyo Head Office
CIGI Bulding, No.5 Pioneer St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila 1550
Tel: (632) 746-2429; (632) 746-1111
Fax: (632) 746-2141