Caltex is one of the world-class and world’s most successful brands which was established in 1936. Today, Caltex is a part of the Chevron Corporation, one of the world’s largest companies.
With its global network of assets and partnerships, Chevron has the strength to back investors with the resources that they need to create business success. The Caltex brand is a household name throughout Asia and is one of Chevron’s most valued assets. Caltex has established local strength and preference through over 70 years of marketing commitment. With Chevron’s global resources and the Caltex brand’s unique local roots and heritage, you have a strong recipe for success.
Caltex are committed to being an outstanding business partner and provide professional support to assist you in making your business successful. While becoming a Caltex retailer is a great opportunity for many people, it is not for everyone.
We have found that successful Caltex partners have these things in common:
- A commitment to our values and our operating standards
- Sufficient financial resources, experience and marketing skills
- An openness and willingness to learn and grow with us
We’re committed to building productive business relationships. Our commitment to partnership is a core principle of our company values. We are honest in our dealings with others, we respect the uniqueness of each individual and we value the relationships we create.
Your Business Consultant
Your Business Consultant From the time you apply for a Caltex franchise, to the time you begin operating your own Caltex station, you will have a Caltex Business Consultant to assist and support you. Your Caltex Business Consultant ensures that you have access to all available resources to start and grow your business.
Site Construction and Design
Site Construction and Design Construction of service stations involves a wide range of legal issues, design standards, and material sourcing. Our engineers can give feedback to help steer your way through, so you not only get the job done correctly, but efficiently too.
Training We invest in people because they are our most important asset. As a Caltex retailer, you receive training in business planning, product knowledge, people management, facilities upkeep and safety and security. As a global company, we share international best practices and provide our retail operators with the latest and best information from around the world.
Brand and Marketing Support
Caltex TVC We are committed to continuing to grow the star power of Caltex. Our world class advertising campaign; “What Drives You”, and regular national promotions help to attract customers onto your forecourt. Our local site marketing toolkit provides resources, so you can create your marketing materials tailored to appeal to the specific needs of your community. Being locally relevant is an important part of the Caltex brand.
Business Tools We provide a number of business tools to help you in the day-to-day management of your business.
- Caltex Retailer’s Manual – This step-by-step operating manual provides detailed guidelines on the daily management of your Caltex station.
- Caltex Stock Management Process – Our fuel inventory management process assures fuel integrity and quantity reconciliation.
- Customer Service Tracking System – Our mystery shopper program addresses a series of 17 quality-of-experience standards, with participating stations reporting benefits in terms of both staff motivation and customer satisfaction.
- Fuel Quality Tracking System – You can be sure that you are delivering only the highest-quality fuel to your customers all day, every day. All fuels leaving our refineries contain exclusive components so that checks can be made to prevent fuel tampering.
- Customer Service Centre – The customer service centre handles all orders and inquiries for retailers and customers. A voice response unit (VRU) is also available for standard orders 24/7.
- Financial Support – We work with you individually to develop a financial support package that best suits your needs.
- Facilities and Equipment : about Php5 Million to Php7 Million
- Operating Capital : about Php2 Million to Php3 Million
- Site Volume Potential : 200,000 Liters Monthly (minimum) as determined by Chevron
- Lot Size/Layout : Must meet minimum design layout of 1,200 sqm.
- Frontage : 40 m. (minimum)
- Retailer Agreement Term : 5 years, renewable for another 5 years under agreed terms and conditions
- Lot Lease Agreement : Secured term of 10 years (minimum)
- Buildings and Structure : To be constructed by Investor in accordance with Chevron standard design
- Equipment : Sourced through Chevron accredited vendors
- Signage : Branding and signages provided by Chevron
Contact Details of Caltex:
Chevron Philippines Inc.
6/F 6750 Ayala Avenue
1226 Makati City, Philippines
Telephone: (+632) 841-1029
Fax: (+632) 841-1092
Website: http://www.caltex.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)