Go Nuts Donuts opened its first store at the Bonifacio Global City in Manila on December 11, 2003. The brand has been a resounding success from the very start. Go Nuts Donuts is lighter and softer with a distinct “melt-in-your-mouth” quality that was superior to the competition. The donuts also enjoyed a considerable advantage in terms of shelf-life as the product was specially designed to stay fresh for 3 to 4 days more than the average donuts. This made it ideal as a Pasalubong or Take-Home Treat for customers.
In just over 3 years, the company has established a network of 30 stores in the Philippines. 17 of the 30 stores are company-owned and the remaining 15 stores are owned by a select group of franchisees. 2006 also saw the beginning of the international expansion of the brand with the opening of the first theater store in Kuwait at the Al-Bahar mall. There are currently 4 Go Nuts Donuts stores in Kuwait.
The company recently introduced the Go Nuts Donuts LITES range, a low-carb, high-fiber, no sugar-added range of donuts that is another “first-of-its-kind” innovation in the donut world. Created for the health and diet-conscious consumer, the Go Nuts LITE has quickly another favorite, particularly for older, more mature customers.
Also in 2006, the company rolled-out its coffee line — “Mad Brews”: a complete line of espresso beverages and frozen blends that is designed to compliment our “hot-on-demand” donuts.
Go Nuts Donuts firmly believes that the real challenge is to continually delight consumers through constant innovations. Development is always a top priority.
How to Franchise Go Nuts Donuts :
Satellite Franchise Agreement (SFA) – Built-up Store
- Franchisee Fee : Php300,000.00 (VAT exclusive)
- Applicable within Metro Manila only
- Ideal floor size: 40 to 60 sqm
- Capital Investments : Php750,000.00 to Php1.5 Million
- Ideal Locations: Malls, Supermarkets, Bus Terminals, Office Buildings, Airports/Terminals, Schools
Area Development Agreement (ADA) – Commissary & One Retail Outlet
- Franchise Fee : Php500,000.00 (VAT exclusive)
- Ideal floor size (commissary): 150 to 200 sqm
- Capital Investments (inclusive of retail outlet) : Php7 Million to Php9 Million
- Exclusivity to develop the area will be studied based on saturation and demographics.
- 3 years, renewable – for the Satellite Franchise Agreement (SFA)
- 5 years, renewable – for the Area Development Agreement (ADA)
- Royalty Fee : 8% of Net Sales
- Submit a Letter of Intent indicating the type of franchise package and proposed location.
- Submit a location map that gives directions to the proposed area and indicates the near-by streets.
- Submit a detailed resume of the franchise applicant and a completely filled-up Franchise Evaluation Form (FEF).
Steps in acquiring a Go Nuts Donuts Franchise:
- Submit requirements 1 to 3
- Go through a panel interview
- Conduct a scheduled site inspection and approval
- Payment of Franchise Fee and Signing of Franchise Agreement
Contact Details of Go Nuts Donuts :
The Doughnut People, Inc.
5th Floor, Filiar Corporate Center
4347 Valdez St., Makati City, Philippines
Trunk Line: (02) 831-1162
Fax: (02) 831-1162
Website: http://www.gonutsdonuts.com (This link will open on a new window)