MINISTOP opened its doors to the Philippines in December 2000 through a franchise of Ministop Co. Ltd., one of the largest convenience store chains in Japan. The store carries a wide assortment of merchandise and extensive selection of ready-to-eat products.
MINISTOP Philippines continues to develop products that cater to the Filipino palate in terms of variety and affordability,while putting a premium on quality and freshness. It set high standards of quality for all its products and strives to maintain its diverse product line to address varying consumer preferences.
The commitment to a customer-focused management has given MINISTOP a competitive edge not only in Japan but also in the Philippines. MINISTOP has been continuously expanding to service the Filipino consumer needs in the Metro Manila area.
MINISTOP different business Packages are:
- STANDARD TYPE
- STANDARD LEASE TYPE (SL)
- MASTER LEASE TYPE (ML)
Initial Investment : depending on the business package.
Required Space : 100 to 120 square meter area, given our tested functional and practical aspects of store size.
Contract Term : Ten (10) years
Key Advantages of MINISTOP Franchising:
- We are continuously expanding the convenience store chain with groceries and ready-to-eat products
- Our Profit Sharing model allows franchisees to earn more as they sell more
- Our stores are equipped with computers to facilitate the quick and efficient exchange of data
- Stocks are rapidly available within 24 hours or less from the Distribution Center which provides daily delivery requirements
- We provide full Marketing Support by constantly engaging in promotions and merchandising activities
- We provide Store Operations the necessary support system which includes training programs, marketing and manpower assistance, 24-hour call service center for repairs and maintenance and other daily operational concerns
Steps in Franchising a MINISTOP Store:
- Attend the MINISTOP Franchise Presentation
- Attend Interview with the Area Franchise Manager
- Conduct an ocular visit and Prepare a Feasibility Study
- Submit Letter of Intent
- Sign the Franchise Assignment Letter and attend the introduction meeting with MINISTOP’s Executives
- Sign the Franchise Agreement
- Pay the Franchise Fee
- Attend the Franchisee Training Module
- Submit Business Permits and licenses together with other relevant documents
- Open your MINISTOP Store
401 F. Legaspi St. Maybunga,
Pasig City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 280-5763/ (02) 640-2817
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org