Master Siomai is a food cart business developed by Masterrific Foods. The company was established in 1999, started out by supplying processed meat products such as Ham, Bacon, Burger Patties, and especially Siomai to hotels, restaurants and market places in Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
Still going strong seven years after it was established, the success and experience of Masterrific led it to another highly-promising venture in 2007 – a Food Cart Franchising. This gave birth to Master Siomai which grew to 550 outlets and counting to date. The company also has branches in major malls like SM, Robinson’s, Gaisano, Ayala, Gotesco, NCCC, Puregold, Waltermart and Savemore. Its rapid growth can be attributed to its very efficient system, high product quality, and exceptional personnel.
One of the keys to Master Siomai’s sensational success is credited to its very own distinctive Japanese siomai – pork siomai wrapped in genuine Japanese seaweed specially topped with crab. To complement this feature product, our signature Japanese-inspired food cart is designed in a way that will contribute to the light and pleasant atmosphere that our patrons deserve. Aside from these, we also take pride in our delicious and flavorful beef, pork and shrimp siomai plus a thirst-quenching gulaman pandan drink to serve as refreshment. Other new and exciting products will be rolled in the future not only for the market to embrace, but for our customers to enjoy.
The primary motivation of Master Siomai is to be approachable. We are driven to satisfy both the taste buds and pockets of the modern Pinoy with only the best products made from the best ingredients using innovated technology and a skilled workforce.
How to Franchise Master Siomai:
Franchise Package : Php280,000.00
Master Siomai Franchise Includes the following:
- 1 unit Japanese Inspired foodcart
- 1 unit 5 cu ft chest freezer
- 1 siomai stainless siomai steamer
- 1 electric stove
- 1 plastic juice container
- Complete Kitchen wares, plastic wares and others
- Initial food and paper products worth P7,000
- Crew Uniforms
- Cleaning Supplies
- Site Selection and Business Assistance plus More!
Franchise Term: 3 yrs, renewable for another 3 yrs at 50% of Franchise Fee at the time of renewal.
No Royalty Fee/ No Hidden Charges
Steps in Franchising Master Siomai
1. You must look for your own location.
- A. If the location is within the mall we require an award notice or lease proposal before our site evaluation.
- B. If the location is in a busy street, terminal, school or campus, you must have a verbal or written agreement with the lessor that the location will be leased by you before our site evaluation.
2. Call our office for the schedule of site evaluation.
- (02)-281-3635 | 0923-441-9957 | 09234419958
3. A 50% deposit of the total package price is required before the foodcart construction.
4. Owner will attend Business Operation meetings.
5. Selected crews will attend orientation and training.
6. Signing of Franchise Agreement.
7. Full Payment upon delivery of the foodcart.
Contact Details of Master Siomai:
MASTER SIOMAI INC. (Main Office)
88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba,
Malabon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (02) 281-3635 / (02) 709-5288 / (02) 709-0901
TeleFax: (02) 282-4941
Website: http://www.mastersiomai.co/biz/ (This link will open on a new window)