Tin Hao Dimsum
Tin Hao Dimsum was first established year 2001 in Manila, Philippines , but it was started in Vancouver, BC Canada in 1988. When a young married couple decided to pack their bags and set out for Canada where they acquired a small bakery serving both Asian and European baked goods and pastries. Due to the couple’s passion for great tasting food, superb quality and customer service, the bakery was able to attract and grow a loyal following of customers. One product in particular stood out, the Chinese steamed meat buns or “Siopao” which was enjoyed and praised by people of all ages and ethnicities in the city of Vancouver.
Realizing the market potential in the Philippines for delicious and healthy steamed buns, during a short visit the couple took another entrepreneurial leap and set forth to introduce its flagship product in the Philippine market. In 1995, the couple established EST Dimsum Master Food Company and the steamed meat buns were initially distributed through a major convenient store chain that dotted Metropolitan Manila for the first 6 years before venturing out into the branded food retail business.
To date, Tin Hao Dimsum has grown to over 40 stores and has expanded its product line to offer a wide range of dimsum and other Chinese delicacies.
The TIN HAO DIMSUM Franchise Package : starting at Php315,000.00
- Franchise Fee
- Construction of store (stalls, kiosks, in-line formats)
- Initial Inventory worth 10,000 pesos
- 8 cubic feet Upright Freezer
- Automatic Deep Fryer
- 30-cup Rice Cooker
- Heavy-duty Imported Dimsum Steamer
- Kitchen Utensils
- Cashiering Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- 1 week’s worth of Service Crew Training for 2 employees
- Employee Uniforms
Why Franchise TIN HAO DIMSUM?
- NO ROYALTY FEES
- Complete Product Line – (Dimsum, Rice Meals, Drinks and Dessert)
- Proven Business Formula – 25 years in food manufacturing/retailing and over 45 outlets nationwide.
- Low start-up costs
- Easy to operate – No cooking required.
- Low space requirement (between 3 sqm to 20 sqm)
- Ongoing operational assistance from head office.
- Full training prior to operation.
To be a Franchisee, please provide the following:
- Applicant’s Name and Contact Number
- Address of Desired Location for Tin Hao Dimsum
- Rental rates and terms of lease
- Preferred meeting date and time with Tin Hao Dimsum Franchise representative
The Franchise Agreement is good for 5 years and is non-refundable. Franchisees in good standing can renew the Tin Hao Dimsum franchise but is subject to approval of Management.
TIN HAO DIMSUM
Phone: (632) 215-7937
Mobile: +639175521498 (globe) +639337202127 (sun)