GRAPHIC EDGE started its operation on November 28, 2007. Mr. Ritchie Cuartero, owner of GRAPHIC EDGE, was quite disappointed with the quality of most t-shirt printer in terms of paint used and the graphic itself.
After a months of research on industrial heat transfer products in Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and USA. The company started on job orders for garment manufacturers, and now is offering exciting products to the general consumer.
Aside from garments, their products can be readily applied to any type of rain gear, caps, footwear and bags. It cuts production lead time to half, and its washing fastness is comparable to silk screen printing while allowing us to use unlimited colors.
Through their global partners, they have the capacity to deliver continuous innovation, high quality products, and profit to their fellow SME’s. This 2008, GRAPHIC EDGE will expand thru franchising. Under the trade name TRANSFER-IT, it established a kiosk type outlet that can reach consumers all over the country.
- Cart : Php100,000.00 – Php200,000.00
- Wall Shop : Php200,000.00 – Php300,000.00
- Kiosk : Php400,000.00 – Php600,000.00
- Boutique : Php600,000.00 – Php800,000.00
- Use of business name and other proprietary marks
- Location approval
- Training for the Franchisee, Staff, Operator and Graphics Artist.
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research & Development
- Quick Return of Investment
- Full Support in Marketing, Technical, and Operational Details
- Start-up Investment starts at Php200,000,00
- National Brand Recognition thru Continuous Advertising
- Recruitment and Training Assistance
- Delivery of Supplies
- Service Unit Available during down time
- Use of Sales and Inventory Software
TRANSFER IT! (Head Office)
1420 G. Masangkay Street,
Sta. Cruz, Manila, Philippines
Phone: (02) 255-7607, (02) 255-5482
Mobile: 0922-8830572, 0999-8807363,