The BAYAD CENTER was originally known as the Payment Collection Service, a division of Corporate Information Solutions, Inc. (CIS) established in May 1997. In 2006, BAYAD CENTER has spun-off from CIS to become the CIS BAYAD CENTER, INC (CBCI). A year later, as part of its mission to be present in every possible neighborhood in the country, CBCI transitioned into a franchising organization.
BAYAD CENTER is now the leading brand in the over-the-counter multiple bills payment collection business. It proudly provides the public a worry-free payment collection service for organizations in the following sectors: utilities, government service, telecommunications, cable TV, Internet, insurance & pre-need, healthcare, transportation, electronic wallet, credit card, real estate, financial services, arts & entertainment, columbary, memorial park, and charities.
Since its establishment in 1997, BAYAD CENTER continues to define and set the standards in the industry with its increasing number of biller partners, fast-growing network of payment collection centers, and introduction of innovative service lines.
BAYAD CENTER is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), a public listed company managed by The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), San Miguel Corporation, and the Lopez Group.
Criteria for a Franchisee
- Integrity / Sound Character
- Absence of Criminal / Derogatory Record
- Sound Medical and Psychological Condition
- Financial Capability / Business Sense
- Available time to manage the franchised branch
- Existence of network in the local market for possible customers of Bayad Center.
- Capability to identify at least 10,000 households in the immediate vicinity of the proposed site.
Criteria for a Location
- High Foot and Vehicular Traffic
- Proximity to Partner Bank/s
- Visible to Customers
- In a Commercial Area (preferably)
- Presence of at Least 10,000 Households
- Not within proximity to an existing Bayad Center Franchised Site
- Not Beside the following Establishments (if proposed site is in a Meralco service area): Lotto Outlet, Pawnshop, Betting Station, Adult Entertainment
- Franchise Fee – P 350,000+ 12% VAT
- Equipment (computers, printers, barcode scanners, fax machine, vault, money verifier) – estimated at P120,000
- Leasehold Improvements or compliance to the standard Bayad Center look – estimated at P130,000
- Minimal Furniture and Fixtures
NOTE: Full Branch Model should have a floor area of at least 15 square meters.
Investment does not include the following:
- Initial Office Supplies
- Utilities Deposit
- Advance Rental
- Rental Deposit
- Security Deposit to Lessor (Mall)
- Initial Operating Capital
- PhP600,000 Cash Bond
Benefits as a Bayad Center Franchisee:
- Brand Leverage
- Operational & Field Support
- Training Support
- Technical Support
- Marketing Support
- Applicant submits Letter of Intent to CIS Bayad Center, Inc. (CBCI) with attached Location Map of proposed site.
CIS BAYAD CENTER, INC.
Business Solutions Center
Meralco Complex, Ortigas Avenue
Pasig City, Philippines
Tel: (632) 634-8870
Fax: (632) 914-2165
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For franchise inquiries, contact:
MR. MACKY M. CABIJE
Phone: 631-2222 loc. 6041
MS. CINDY LAPUZ
Phone: 631-2222 loc. 6067