The BAYAD CENTER was originally known as the Payment Collection Service, a division of Corporate Information Solutions, Inc. (CIS) established in May 1997. In 2006, BAYAD CENTER has spun-off from CIS to become the CIS BAYAD CENTER, INC (CBCI). A year later, as part of its mission to be present in every possible neighborhood in the country, CBCI transitioned into a franchising organization.
BAYAD CENTER is now the leading brand in the over-the-counter multiple bills payment collection business. It proudly provides the public a worry-free payment collection service for organizations in the following sectors: utilities, government service, telecommunications, cable TV, Internet, insurance & pre-need, healthcare, transportation, electronic wallet, credit card, real estate, financial services, arts & entertainment, columbary, memorial park, and charities.
Since its establishment in 1997, BAYAD CENTER continues to define and set the standards in the industry with its increasing number of biller partners, fast-growing network of payment collection centers, and introduction of innovative service lines.
BAYAD CENTER is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), a public listed company managed by The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), San Miguel Corporation, and the Lopez Group.
How to Franchise Bayad Center:
Criteria for a Franchisee
- Integrity / Sound Character
- Absence of Criminal / Derogatory Record
- Sound Medical and Psychological Condition
- Financial Capability / Business Sense
- Available time to manage the franchised branch
- Existence of network in the local market for possible customers of Bayad Center.
- Capability to identify at least 10,000 households in the immediate vicinity of the proposed site.
Criteria for a Location
- High Foot and Vehicular Traffic
- Proximity to Partner Bank/s
- Visible to Customers
- In a Commercial Area (preferably)
- Presence of at Least 10,000 Households
- Not within proximity to an existing Bayad Center Franchised Site
- Not Beside the following Establishments (if proposed site is in a Meralco service area): Lotto Outlet, Pawnshop, Betting Station, Adult Entertainment
- Franchise Fee – P 350,000+ 12% VAT
- Equipment (computers, printers, barcode scanners, fax machine, vault, money verifier) – estimated at P120,000
- Leasehold Improvements or compliance to the standard Bayad Center look – estimated at P130,000
- Minimal Furniture and Fixtures
NOTE: Full Branch Model should have a floor area of at least 15 square meters.
Investment does not include the following:
- Initial Office Supplies
- Utilities Deposit
- Advance Rental
- Rental Deposit
- Security Deposit to Lessor (Mall)
- Initial Operating Capital
- PhP600,000 Cash Bond
Benefits as a Bayad Center Franchisee:
- Brand Leverage
- Operational & Field Support
- Training Support
- Technical Support
- Marketing Support
- Applicant submits Letter of Intent to CIS Bayad Center, Inc. (CBCI) with attached Location Map of proposed site.
Contact Details of Bayad Center:
CIS BAYAD CENTER, INC.
Business Solutions Center
Meralco Complex, Ortigas Avenue
Pasig City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 631-2222 local 6067
Website: http://www.bayadcenter.com (This link will open on a new window)