Minute Burger is an established food franchising company with over 30 years of expertise in the delivery of first-rate food products and food service operations. Since 1982, we have served millions of our one-of-a-kind, hearty, DELICIOUS burgers, in Minute Burger stores all over the Philippines.
Today, Minute Burger operates in major cities and provinces of the the country : Metro Manila, Bulacan, Pampanga, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Bataan, Cebu, Davao, General Santos and Cagayan de Oro. And we’re expanding to Pangasinan, to Laoag and Iloilo City . As of March 2012, we have more than 130 franchisees operating more than 350 stores nationwide.
We believe in providing great-tasting, affordable products for customers “on-the-go”. By combining globally-sourced ingredients and world-class manufacturing practices, we guarantee that our products are among the best in its class.
Our franchise system is designed to simplify business for our franchise partners. With our automated supply chain software, you can focus on opening and operating multiple stores rather than worrying about keeping your stores stocked.
By 2020, Minute Burger shall be the Quick Service Food Chain of Choice for the value conscious consumer by providing innovative and environmentally sustainable food products and services that meets global standards through operational excellence; aided by highly competent employees and franchise partners with a shared mindset to create memorable experiences and to also achieve local and international expansion.
To create positive customer experience
Franchise Package : Php535,000.00 + Php30,000.00 working capital per store
The package includes the following:
1. Business Operations Support
2. Management Training Services
3. Marketing and Promotional Support
4. The Package also includes:
- Franchise Fee
- Site Processing
- Store construction
- Store Equipment & Selling Paraphernalia
- Permits (to be secured by Franchisee)
- Initial Marketing Collaterals
- Rental Deposit (not included)
- Use of Goodwill Marks (trade name and logo) & Business System
- Basic Personnel Training
- Initial Stocks (credit Line worth Php48,000)
- Php50,000.00 Security Deposit
Requirements to apply for a Minute Burger franchise:
- Attend Franchise Presentation
- Submit Letter of Intent
- Submit Accomplished Application Form
- Submit Proposed Sites (at least 3 locations)
- Execute Reservation Agreement
- Submit Last two (2) months Bank Statement
- Submit Income Tax Return for the preceding year
Leslie Corporation, Food Service Division
4 Dama de Noche St.
United Paranaque Subdivision 4,
Paranaque City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 776-7740 / (02) 776-7339
Cebu – (032) 345-4053
Davao – (082) 244-0191
Bulacan – (044) 816-5797
Cagayan de Oro – (088) 855-3491
Urdaneta – (075) 529-0158