RBX Rice in a Box
RBX specializes in authentic Chinese food take-out. Its main products are varieties of fried rice and rice toppings that are prepared fresh in front of the customers. These are uniquely packed in convenient take-out boxes served hot and ready for people on the go. From food carts, RBX have found its way to stalls, mini-diners and restaurants in major malls, supermarkets and universities.
For the past 12 years, RBX Rice in a Box had established over 100 outlets serving quality food and service for its customers in and around Metro Manila.
The legacy of RBX Rice in a Box is now expanding to major cities in provinces outside Metro Manila.
- Franchise Fee
- Construction of Cart / Store
- 1 unit 8 cu.ft. Chest Type Freezer
- 1 unit 30-cup Rice Cooker
- 2 units Griddle with Stove
- Initial Stocks worth Php3,000
- Cooking Utensils
- 1 Range Hood, 1 Rice Warmer, 1 Deep Fryer
- Training (3 Service Crew + 1 Owner)
- 3 Sets of Service Crew Uniform
Become a Franchisee
Simply submit a letter of intent containing the following:
- Applicant’s name and contact number
- Specific location of desired site with landmarks
- Rental rates and terms
- Time and date available for possible interview
The Franchise Agreement is good for four consecutive years. Franchisees in good standing can renew the RBX
Franchise License for another period of three (3) years with a renewal fee.
The RBX Advantage
- No Royalty Fees
- A Proven System of Operation
- An Automatic Reputation and Customer Base
- Low Space Requirement (4sqm)
- Low Investment Requirement completely equipped to start the business outright at Php300,000.00
Note: Price depends on space size and store type.
RBX Rice in a Box
63-B Balingasa St., Brgy. San Jose,
Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (632)367-3097 / (632)367-3098