Zagu Pearl Shake
ZAGU the leader in the pearl shake business, is looking for dynamic entrepreneurs to be part of this dynamic business and opens its door to franchisers. It took several months of experimentation, product sampling and planning before the first Zagu store was launched in April of 1999. Zagu was pioneered by a young enterprising lady with a degree in Food Science from University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
To this date, Zagu has blended more than 40 million pearl shakes, a pretty good number for something that was widely predicted as a passing fad. Now, Zagu has grown from a tiny kiosk to a current network of over 290 outlets nationwide. Zagu has also gained recognition locally through awards such as the National Consumer Quality Awards and the parangal ng Bayan People Choice Awards, and the International recognition through our partner in Sydney, Australia.
From its humble beginning to its present success, ZAGU has proven that it is not just passing fad. 85% of the stores have been occupying the same leased space for more that three years. ZAGU foods can be found in malls, supermarkets and roadside locations. Behind the success of every ZAGU store is our professional management team and dedicated employees committed to putting the customer first and achieving excellence in everything.
ZAGU is a revolutionary franchise company. To satisfy the customer need for high quality beverage, ZAGU offers fresh, made-to-order preparation winning customer confidence as their drink is prepared right before their very eyes.
ZAGU considers franchisees as partners and we welcome your ideas. On the other hand, ZAGU views you as an internal customer, whom we serve, so both of us can succeed.
ZAGU is determined to help franchisees meet and exceed their expectations.
ZAGU franchisees make a significant commitment both in financial and in personal resources to their business. We match their commitment with our own: we are committed to customizing the perfect combination of marketing and support to meet our franchisees’ individual needs. We even own and operate several outlets as part of our promise to “walk in your shoes” and continue to learn and know the business first hand.
Initial Investment: Php370, 000.00 – Php450, 000.00 (depending on the type of store operation)
Authorized Dealership Features:
- No Franchise Fee, No Royalty Fee
- Use of the well established ZAGU Trademark and Logo
- Specially discounted price for purchases exclusively for Authorized Dealers only
- Continuous marketing support through event participation, sponsorship and other marketing approach.
- High Profile National Presence
- No Defined Territory
- Participation in Special Events
- Signature Uniform
- Service Crew Training
Whats in it for an Authorized Dealer:
- Instant Market
- Additional Source of Income
- Use of ZAGU Trademark and Logo
- Proprietary Recipes, Ingredients and Procedures
- High Profile National Presence
- Discount on Purchases
- Continuous Training and Operational Support
- Marketing and Advertising Support
- Exclusive Product Distribution
- Contemporary Design and Decor Package
- Assistance with Site Selection
- Customized and Effective Operational System
- Continuous Research and Development
- Mutually Beneficial Business Partnership
How to Apply:
Authorized Dealer (AD) Applicant must duly fill out and submit the initial questionnaire form.
In order to proceed with his/ her application, the AD applicant must complete all necessary requirements requested during the initial interview. Incomplete requirements will result in the AD applicant’s application to be put on “HOLD”.
ZAGU FOODS CORPORATION
52 West Capitol Drive
Bo. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel: (632) 687 – 4432 , 687 – 4403 , 687 – 4404
(632) 687 – 0140, 687-4430,687-4415,687-4425
For inquries, you may contact
Authorized Dealer Department at Local 113
Cellphone: (0918) 888-9248 / (0917) 809-8043